All content of the pages on www.wefatherm.de and her sub domains, including descriptions, documents, pictures and other files or texts, apart from those from others, are copyright© 2020 Wefatherm GmbH.
It is not permitted to use descriptions, documents, pictures and all other files or texts of this site, unless Wefatherm GmbH has given explicit permission. For permission please contact: email@example.com.
When you send content to www.studor.net, you explicitly permit us to use the content, to quote, re-publicize, re-produce, adapt, advertise, forward, broadcast and publicize in other ways, in which form whatsoever, everywhere, with or without reference of your name at the discretion of www.studor.net, without any compensation or notification.
This website is managed by Wefatherm GmbH. If you visit or use this website you agree on the terms of policy of Wefatherm GmbH, as explained here below. If you don’t agree with these terms, please do not visit or use this website.
PRIVACY NOTICE – WEBSITE
Last updated: 09.09.2020
Wefatherm GmbH is committed to collecting, maintaining, and using personal information about our clients and business contacts responsibly. This Privacy Notice explains how we may collect, use and disclose personal information about you and describes the rights you may have in respect of your own personal information.
This Privacy Notice only applies to personal information that we collect through our website portfolio (including but not limited to, www.wefatherm.de and all sub-sites, together referred to as the “Website”). For personal information that we collect when you have a contractual relationship with us or when you participate in our recruitment activities), please see our specific privacy notices:
PRIVACY NOTICE – CUSTOMER & SUPPLIER
If you have any questions or concerns about our use of your personal information, please contact us. Contact details can be found here.
- The personal information we collect and why
- The legal basis for processing personal information
- Who do we share your personal information with and how
- Data retention
- Your data protection rights
- Will your personal information be transferred abroad?
- Security measures for your personal information
- Links to third party websites
- Changes to our Privacy Notice
- How to contact us
1.THE PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND WHY
The personal information that we may collect about you through the website broadly falls into the following categories:
Information that you provide voluntarily
We collect personal information that you provide voluntarily through our website, for example when completing online form to contact us or subscribing to our newsletter. The information we collect about you may include some or all of the following:
- name, title and address;
- personal contact information (phone, email, fax, etc.);
- name, address, department, contact information and other information in relation to a company that you represent (if any) and your function within this company;
- user preferences (e.g.: preferred language settings);
- newsletter subscriptions, enrolment for promotions, use of special offers, etc.
- any other information that you may enter on or upload to the Website (e.g.: content that you fill into an online form, a photo that you upload).
Information that we collect automatically
When you visit our Website, we may collect certain information automatically from your device. In some countries, including countries in the European Economic Area, this information may be considered personal information under applicable data protection laws.
Specifically, the information we collect automatically may include:
- IP address, operating system, browser type, browser version, browser configuration, name of internet service provider, and other types of computer and connection related information relevant to identifying your type of device, connecting to the Website, enabling data exchange with you and your device, and ensuring a convenient use of the Website;
- URL and IP address of the website from which you accessed, or were directed to, our Website, including date and time;
- subpages visited while on our Website, links followed on the Website, including date and time;
- the full Uniform Resource Locator (URL) click stream to, through and from the Website, including date and time;
- search terms entered; and
- services/products viewed or searched for on the Website.
Collecting this information enables us to better understand the visitors who come to our Website, where they come from, and what content or products on our Website are of interest to them. We use this information for our internal analytics purposes and to improve the quality and relevance of our Website to our visitors.
Some of this information may be collected using cookies, unique identifiers and similar technologies to collect and store information (which may include your personal information), as explained in our Cookie Notice.
We are committed to protect children’s privacy. Our Website is not designed for children and we do not knowingly collect personal information about them.
2. THE LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING PERSONAL INFORMATION
Our legal basis for collecting and using the personal information described above will depend on the personal information concerned and the specific context in which we collect it.
However, we will usually collect personal information from you only (i) where the processing is in our legitimate interests and does not conflict with your rights, (ii) where we need the personal information to perform a contract with you, or (iii) where we have your consent to do so. We will notably process your personal information for any of the purposes below:
- administering, operating, maintaining and improving the Website;
- contacting you to inform you or your organisation of new products and services we will be providing;
- evaluating your or your organisation’s eligibility for certain types of offers, products or services;
- helping us to improve and personalise the Website, our marketing, products and services;
- answering your questions and responding to your requests;
- providing you with information about our Company, the Aliaxis Group, its members, our products and services and regular updates on issues that may be of interest to you through: traditional mail, email, telephone, fax, newsletter, text / SMS / MMS messaging, social media posts, online advertising and search engine advertising.
- creating statistical data about the use of our Website and social media pages, products and services;
- our internal purposes such as management, research, analytics, corporate reporting and to improve business efficiencies;
- tracing nuisance or malicious calls;
- complying with applicable laws, regulations, court orders, government and law enforcement agencies’ requests, to operate our systems properly and to protect ourselves, our users and customers and to solve any customer disputes;
- segmenting our customer base and help us develop offers, products and services to provide you or your organisation with the best customer experience;
- communicating with you on other matters (e.g.: to send you service reminders, technical notices, updates, security alerts, support and administrative messages or service bulletins);
- complying with legal obligations, prevent unlawful uses of the Website, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements; and
- other purposes that you have specifically agreed to and/or that are permitted by applicable laws.
If we wish to use your personal information for a new or different purpose that is not compatible with the purpose for which we collected or received it, we will notify you and will only make such other use if it is required or permitted by applicable law or if you have consented to it.
If you have questions about or need further information concerning the legal basis on which we collect and use your personal information, please contact us. The contact details can be found here.
3. WHO DO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION WITH AND HOW
For the purposes mentioned above, we may share your personal information to the following categories of recipients:
- members of the Aliaxis Group; and
- the following parties:
- our providers and suppliers, including those who provide services to us such as data analytics, website hosting, technical support, delivering packages, sending postal mail and email, removing repetitive information from customer lists, providing sales and marketing assistance, processing credit card payments and providing customer service;
- our professional advisors and auditors;
- any competent law enforcement body, regulator, government agency and/or court; and
- any person for which you have given your consent regarding the disclosure of your personal information.
We may also disclose your personal information to a third party as part of a reorganization of the Aliaxis Group or a sale of the assets of its members or divisions.
4. DATA RETENTION
We retain personal information we collect from you where we have an ongoing legitimate business need to do so (for example, to provide you with a service you have requested or to comply with applicable legal, tax or accounting requirements).
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, your personal information will (where possible and practical) be deleted or rendered anonymous through the removal, substitution or blocking of details which enable you to be identified.
5. YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS
You have the following data protection rights:
- the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not your personal information is being processed and, where that is the case, the right to access and/or to receive a copy of your personal information;
- the right to rectify or update any inaccurate or incomplete your personal information;
- the right to obtain the erasure of your personal information;
- the right to restrict the processing of your personal information on certain legal grounds;
- the right to object to the processing of your personal information on grounds relating to your particular situation, where such processing is necessary for the purposes of a Company’s legitimate interest;
- the right to opt-out of marketing communications we send to you, at any time;
- the right to receive your personal information in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to have your personal information transmitted to another controller;
- the right to withdraw your consent at any time where the processing of your personal information is based on your consent. Withdrawing consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing conducted prior to such withdrawal, nor will it affect the processing of personal information conducted in reliance on other legal basis; and
- the right to lodge a complaint with a competent data protection authority.
If you wish to exercise any of the rights described above, please contact us. The contact details can be found here.
6. WILL YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION BE TRANSFERRED ABROAD?
The Aliaxis Group operates at a global level and, as a result, we may need to transfer your personal information to members of the Aliaxis Group or to third-party service providers located in countries other than the ones in which our personal information was originally collected.
In such case, we will implement appropriate safeguards to ensure that an adequate level of protection for any personal information transferred.
Where the transfer relates to personal information of European residents to countries outside the European Union (EU) and European Economic Area (EEA), we will take the required measures to provide an adequate level of data protection under EU law, such as entering into EU standard contractual clauses with the party who is receiving the data.
7. SECURITY MEASURES FOR YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We are committed to protecting the confidentiality and security of the information that you provide to us and we put in place appropriate technical, physical and organisational security measures to protect against any unauthorised access or damage to, or disclosure or loss of, the personal information that we collect and process about you. The measures we use are designed to provide a level of security appropriate to the risk of processing your personal information.
Please note that communications over the internet, such as e-mails, are not secure unless they are encrypted.
8. LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
This privacy notice does not apply to third party websites which our websites link to or which advertise on our Website. These third-party websites operate their own privacy notice or policy which we encourage you to read.
9. CHANGES TO OUR PRIVACY NOTICE
We may amend this Privacy Notice from time to time for example, to keep it up to date or to comply with changing legal, technical or business requirements.
You can see when this Privacy Notice was last updated by checking the “last updated” date displayed at the top of this Privacy Notice. By using our Website following the update of our Privacy Notice, you consent to any such changes.
10. HOW TO CONTACT US
If you have any questions or concerns about our use of your personal information, please contact us using the contact form:
Phone: +49 5031 53-700
To make our website simpler to use and navigate, we sometimes place small data files on your computer or device. These are known as cookies.
A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site. It enables the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login, language, font size and other display preferences) over a period of time, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another.
You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit our website and some services and functionalities may be inaccessible or not work properly.
Our website uses several cookies. We have listed each of them below with more details about why we use them.
Essential website cookie
Purpose: Used to track the user’s session on the website, to allow for a coherent experience moving through various steps of the trade-in process (moving b/w different pages).
Expiry: Expires when the session is closed by the user.
How to block: Not possible to block without breaking the functionality.
Functionality and performance cookie
Purpose: These cookies are used to enhance the performance and functionality of our website but are non-essential to their use. However, without these cookies, certain functionalities (like videos) may become unavailable. These cookies allow the website to remember choices you make (such as your preferred language or the region you are in).
Expiry: 30 days.
How to block: You can also change your browser settings to accept or refuse these cookies.
As the means by which you can do this vary from browser to browser, you can visit your browser’s help menu for more information.
Purpose: Used to collect information about how visitors use our website. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the website. These cookies collect information that is used either in aggregate form to help us understand how our websites are being used or how effective are marketing campaigns are, or to help us customise our websites for you.
Expiry: 30 days.
How to block: You can find further information about analytics cookies (including how to opt-out) here. You can also change your browser settings to accept or refuse these cookies.
As the means by which you can do this vary from browser to browser, you can visit your browser’s help menu for more information
3. YOUR DECISION
You can accept or reject the non-essential cookies on our website by choosing one of the following links: accept cookies / decline cookies.